หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Superlux HD668B สุดยอดหูฟัง Fullsize เสียงดีระดับมืออาชีพ ราคาประหยัด  (อ่าน 5111 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 4 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
yoknipas
Vmodtech Member
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 317

เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« เมื่อ: 11 พฤศจิกายน 2012, 19:51:18 »

Superlux HD668B สุดยอดหูฟัง Fullsize เสียงระดับมืออาชีพ ราคาประหยัด
มีของพร้อมส่งครับ

พิสูจน์แล้วจากเว็บหูฟังในต่างประเทศมากมาย ว่าเสียงดี คุ้มค่าเกินราคามากๆ
มีรีวิวจากผู้ใช้จริงทั้งในไทยและจากต่างประเทศจำนวนมาก
รีวิวจากลูกค้าและผู้ใช้จริง
http://www.overclockzone.com/forums/showthread.php/1813027p=41889654&viewfull=1#post41889654

Superlux HD668B เสียงเทียบกว่าหูฟังที่ราคาแพงกว่ามากๆได้สบาย
พิสูจน์แล้วจากเว็บหูฟังในต่างประเทศมากมาย ว่าเสียงดี คุ้มค่าเกินราคามากๆ
เสียงดีทุกย่าน เหมาะสำหรับใช้ฟังเพลงอย่างจริงจัง หรือใช้ใน Studio สำหรับ Monitor เพลง
แนวเสียงจะใกล้เคียงกับหูฟัง Beyerdynamic DT990 (ราคาเกือบหมื่นบาท)

มาดูรีวิวจากต่างประเทศกันครับ

http://www.head-fi.org/products/superlux-hd-668-b/reviews
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/superlux-hd-668b-and-hd-681-headphones

หูฟัง Superlux HD668B

ราคาปกติ 1790 บาท

ราคาพิเศษ 1490 บาท
ค่าจัดส่ง ems 80 บาทครับ

รับประกันสินค้านาน 7 วัน

สนใจสั่งซื้อได้ที่ [email protected]

แฟนเพจ http://www.facebook.com/indygadget

อุปกรณ์ภายในกล่องครับ

บันทึกการเข้า

yoknipas
Vmodtech Member
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 11 พฤศจิกายน 2012, 19:53:23 »

รีวิวหูฟัง Superlux HD668B Review

รีวิว Unbox By Indygadget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCbIz4C3T4Y

รีวิวจากท่าน grit_poom จากการพูดคุยในเว็บบอร์ด munkonggadget

ผมได้ใช้ Superlux HD668B มาประมาณ 8 เดือนแล้ว ก่อนหน้านี้ใช้รุ่น Superlux HD330 อยู่มา 5 ปีแล้ว ตอนนั้นหา HD660 แต่ตอนนั้นของหมดเลยได้ HD330 มาแทน

ผมให้คนช่วยสั่ง HD668B จาก ebay มา

เนื่องจากหูฟังประเภทนี้เป็น monitor เครื่องเล่นที่ใช้ต้องมีกำลังขับมากพอสมควร

หากต่อตรงกับ player ทั่วๆไป คุณภาพเสียงจะฟังได้แค่ประมาณหนึ่ง ต้องใช้ amp ขับ เท่านั้น

ผมใช้แค่ Sony Micro component system CMT-DH30 ขับเท่านั้น ฟังใน player ไม่ไหว

HD668B เหมาะสำหรับคนที่ชอบฟังเสียงมากกว่าฟังเพลง เพราะว่ามันจะแยกชิ้นดนตรีได้ออกทั้งหมด ทั้งนี้ขึ้นอยู่กับแนวเพลงที่ฟังด้วย พวก Jazz, Bossanova อะไรประมาณนี้จะโอเคมากๆ

โดยส่วนใหญ่แล้วคนส่วนมากจะคิดว่า ของถูกมักจะไม่ดี แต่สำหรับตัวนี้ ต้องลองฟังดูก่อนครับ

ผมเป็นคนนึงที่ชอบฟังเสียง มีหลายคนถามผมว่าเสียงดีหรอกับ หูฟังราคาเท่านี้ ต้องหามาลองฟังกันเอาเองครับ แล้วค่อยสรุปว่าเป็นยังไง

โดยส่วนตัวฟังมามากกับ Superlux ในความคิดผม HD668B คุณภาพเสียงดีกว่า HD681,HD330 และ HD660 อย่างเห็นข้อแตกต่างได้อย่างชัดเจน

ก่อนตัดสินใจซื้อ อ่าน review จากต่างประเทศ แล้วตัดสินใจสั่งซื้อเลย ผมเชื่อมั่น Superlux อยู่แล้ว เพราะใช้ของ ของเค้ามานาน เลยคิดว่ามันน่าจะดีกว่าตัวเดิมที่ใช้อยู่

Review หลายสำนักชอบเอาไปเทียบกับหลายยี่ห้อ หลายรุ่น ด้วยความสงสัยหลังจากได้ HD668B มาใช้ จึงตระเวนทดสอบ ลองฟังหลายๆยี่ห้อ ดังนี้ Grado SR60i, SR80i, SR125i, SR225i, SR325i, AKG K701, Monster Beats Studio, Shure SRH440, SRH840, Audio Technica ATH-A700, Audio Technica ATH-A900, Audio Technica ATH-AD700 และอีกหลายรุ่น จำชื่อไม่ได้

ผมเป็นคนชอบฟังเสียง ไม่ได้ฟังเพลง เน้นความกว้าง และความชัดของเครื่องดนตรีเป็นหลัก

ดังนั้นในคำจำกัดความบรรทัดที่แล้ว สรุปได้ดังนี้

HD668B ชนะ Grado SR325i และรุ่นที่ต่ำกว่าลงมาทั้งหมด เนื่องจาก Grado ไม่กว้าง
HD668B ชนะเล็กน้อยหรือใกล้เคียงกับ Monster Beats Studio เพราะ HD668B กว้างกว่านิดหน่อย
HD668B ชนะ Audio Techica ATH-A900 และรุ่นที่ต่ำกว่า เพราะ A900 และรุ่นที่ต่ำกว่าฟังแล้วรู้สึก อึนๆ ทึบกว่า
HD668B ใกล้เคียงหรือแพ้เล็กน้อย กับ Shure SRH840 เพราะ SRH840 ให้เสียงร้องที่ชัดกว่า

แต่ HD668B แพ้อย่างราบคาบ ให้กับ AKG K701 เพราะสู้ไม่ได้จริงๆตัวนี้

ดังนั้นความคุ้มค่าต่อราคาเกินร้อยแน่นอน และพอฟัดพอเหวี่ยงกับตัวแพงหลายรุ่น

ทั้งนี้ ผมเน้นฟังที่เสียงเป็นหลัก จึงเป็นแค่ความคิดเห็นส่วนตัวเท่านั้น อาจถูกผิด ก็ขออภัย

ถ้ามี amp อยู่แล้ว ก็เหมาะมาก กับ Jazz, classic และรู้สึกได้ว่าเพลงไทยเพราะขึ้น
แต่ถ้าไม่มี ฟังกับ player ธรรมดา ก็ฟังได้ไม่เต็มร้อยแน่นอนครับ และฟังเพลงไทยไม่เพราะเท่ากับมี amp แน่นอน

รีวิวจากลูกค้าของเรา

รีวิวจากต่างประเทศครับ
http://www.head-fi.org/products/superlux-hd-668-b/reviews
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/superlux-hd-668b-and-hd-681-headphones

ส่วนหนึ่งจากรีวิวต่างประเทศครับ

Sound Quality

I really couldn't believe my ears for these. I let them burn in for 30 hours as Kevin at Superlux has informed me and put them on. "Wow, these cost how much?" Was my initial reaction. The sound is fantastically balanced with amazing clarity and a natural sound, that rivals my Ad900. While these are labeled as Studio Monitors don't let that fool you, I'm having a lot of pleasure listening to these, they aren't as music as my Ad900, but are more musical than my Ad700 and HD558. The bass extends well and has a nice full warm sound, it does lack impact though for electronic music such as drum and bass. The lows do leak a little into the mids a bit, but only so slightly as to make them sound a smudge recessed. The mids are full sounding with excellent clarity. They don't have the forwardness my Ad900 have, but they do a wonderful job for rock music regardless. The highs are a little tame, but they extend well. By tame I mean that they aren't piercing or overly bright. They still extend well with excellent clarity. The soundstage is great, it's not as big as my Ad900 or Ad700, but it definitely gives the music some room to breathe. Time to listen to some tunes!

I have a BIG head and found the clamping force of the HD650's rather tight but the HD-668B are comfortable from new.  I might get some plushy pads for an AKG or something to reduce the sweatiness the faux leather pads will no doubt induce.

SOUND: Straight out of the box they have a more complete sound than the HD650's.  Maybe its the lack of the Sennheiser 'black' veil?  I think its probably a slight lift in the mid-high frequency range.  But thats fine by me as the so called 'telephone band' is where we as humans are most sensitive.  Bass has been said to be light but I put this down for the fuller mid-highs.  

Insight is incredible, given the price and obvious effect it has on build quality.  On the first 2 or 3 songs i played I noticed things I'd not heard before.  Notes played on 'real' instruments begin and end just as you would hear a real instrument to do.  Vocals never seem to push into sibilance which I found an issue on some recordings with the HD650's

As noted above, these are good enough for me to have sold my HD650's  

Audio Quality:

Taking appart the price and forgetting the price to loose the Hype i must to say that his quality sound it's good, at the same level of cans with my HD555. Differents sound signature but same quality level .

The very best sound of this cans cames when we burn in about 200-300 hours, recesed mid came more forward and don't miss it soo much, and the initial bright blows up a bit but don't dissapears. At his 56ohm and sensivity is not a requisite amplifier the HD668b to make it sound good but an amplifier make it push his best sound, resolution, instrumental separation, etc.
In other words they are more Mini Giant Killer with a good amplifier on the way.

It's supposed to be balanced cans for the B on HD668B but it seems to me it's not balanced flat, it's balanced on "V" like the Beyerdynamic DT990 -on the superlux website it's frequency response it's compared and it's very similar-, soo take in mind that, this cans aren't Flat at all.

This cans are very analitycal, very detailed with envolvent sounds and with a very good soundstage, all this make rediscover new things on music you use to listen; little sounds that wasn't before but appear with them, it's a good sensation rediscover your old music on it.
They are very transparet on the recording quality sound, if you find distorsion don't blame on cans, blame on bad recordings and mastering studios or the bad music quality music you heard. Most pepople says this cans are bright and i think it's beacause of it, if the recording it's bright the HD668b make you to know "screaming" to you Smiley

The bass its well extended and present, maybe a bit muted on the very low frequencys (20-50HZ) but much more present on middle low frequencys (50-150hz) and with a very funny punch on it. Many people will found it  short of bass but i think its the perfect quantity to feel it real and not overbass.
I found the punchy bass very very funy and enjoyable on it. But without amplification dont expect miracles...

The mids are a bit recesed at first but after 200-300 hours it came a bit forward and you don't miss it anymore, unless you like very forward mids in that case you don't like it. They are very well balanced after the burn in, very detailed, with clarity and natural.

The highs are very very good for me -but i like crispy sounds!!-; some people found highs very very present on this cans and don't like it for this reason, it's a point to have very present on it. I think that the  bright highs dissapear a bit after the 200-300 hours of burn in but always be there.

The "timbre" it's not bad at all, is not the most realistic -my Sennhesier HD555 have a more crystalline "timbre"- but i like it soo much on cord instruments and female voices and acoustic concerts. Maybe not as realistic as my Senn but much more fun and enjoyable.

http://www.indygadget.com
http://www.facebook.com/indygadget
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 11 พฤศจิกายน 2012, 19:54:57 โดย yoknipas » บันทึกการเข้า

yoknipas
Vmodtech Member
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 19 มกราคม 2013, 11:57:41 »

ดัน
บันทึกการเข้า

yoknipas